This official website of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has been
developed to disseminate information to ESIC stakeholders in particular and public
in general. Though we have taken all necessary steps to ensure the accuracy of the
content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law
or used for any legal purpose.
- The web contents are subject to change without any prior notice from ESIC.
- Under no circumstance will ESIC be liable for any expense, loss or damage including,
without limitation,indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense whatsoever
arising from use of data, or in connection with the use of this website. In case
of any variation between what has been produced on the website about the Act, Rules,
Regulations, Policy Statements, and that contained in the relevant Act, Rules, Regulations,
Policy Statements, with the department, the latter shall prevail.
- Links to other websites that have been included on this website are provided for
public convenience, only. ESIC is not responsible for the contents or reliability
of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed on them.
ESIC does not guarantee the availability of such linked pages, at all times.
- Material featured on this website may be reproduced free of charge. However, the
material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner
or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is published or issued to others,
the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce
this material shall not extend to, any material which is identified as being the
copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained
from the department/copyright holder concerned.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with
the Laws of India. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be
subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in India.